Paret City is connected to Route 24, Route 18 and Route 22. While Azola City may be the city of industry, Paret City definitely resembles the city of progress. Huge skyscrapers, paved roads, and some very important buildings make their home here. The Trainer Coalition headquarters is located here, and there is also a gym. The Paret City Department Store is also located here, and a Pokemon Center that employs people with nursing degrees from Holly City College can also be found here.
- Pokemon Center
- Department Store
- Paret City Gym
- Trainer Coalition
- Paret Bakery
- Paret City Salon
- Bicycle Shop
- PikaPark (unimplemented)
- Paret City Contest Hall (Remastered)
- Paret City Outdoor Market (Remastered)
- Paret City Museum (Remastered)
- Standing outside of the Paret City Gym is a mysterious person who, upon engaging in conversation with you, is revealed to be your rival. They also challenge you to a battle!
- In the very Southwest of the town are two salesmen. One sells Herbs, Powders, etc. and the other sells you a Shiny Magikarp for 5000 Poke
- In the Paret Bakery in the Northwest of the city, there is a woman who sells, Lava Cookies, Casteliacones, RageCandyBars, Lumiose Galettes, Sweet Hearts, Moomoo Milk, Old Gateau, Berry Juice, and Whipped Dreams.
- Around the city there is an Abra that will teleport to different parts of the city, until it'll teleport to route 24. Once battle with the pokemon, it'll show as a shiny Abra but will teleport from the battle and then you will have a hard time to find the pokemon again.
- In Remastered version there is a mart where you can buy evolutionary stones. The Pokemon Contest Hall is also located in the upper left corner of the city.
- A girl in one of the houses will give you a Link stone if you talk to her.
- Note that in Remastered, you will not get HM02 Fly from Professor Ray until after you beat the Pine Town Gym and the War Party leaves Paret City.
Lv. 30 Haunter, Lv. 30 Larvesta,
Lv. 30 Onix, Lv. 30 Steenee, Lv. 30 Dragonair
Lv. 30 Haunter, Lv. 30 Charmeleon,
Lv. 30 Roselia, Lv. 30 Onix, Lv. 30 Dratini
Paret City Gym
|Birdkeeper Alain||Lv. 31 Swellow, Lv. 32 Pidgeotto|
|Birdkeeper Jason||Lv. 32 Golbat, Lv. 33 Noctowl|
|Birdkeeper Casey||Lv. 31 Skarmory, Lv. 31 Pidgeotto, Lv. 31 Tranquill|
|Birdkeeper Kilm||Lv. 32 Rufflet, Lv. 32 Swoobat|
|Birdkeeper Oreck||Lv. 32 Trumbeak, Lv. 32 Fearow, Lv. 31 Dodrio|
|Gym Leader Avila (Abel in Remastered)||
Lv. 32 Pidgeot w/ Airslash, Mudshot, Heatwave, Twister
Lv. 33 Toucannon w/ Smackdown, Flamecharge, Bullet Seed, U-turn
Lv. 34 Tropius w/ Earthquake, Leafblade, Acrobatics, Synthesis
Lv. 35 Delibird w/ Icebeam, Fakeout, Acrobatics, Waterpulse
Lv. 30 Pidgeotto w/ Featherdance, Quick Attack, Twister
Lv. 30 Noctowl w/ Confusion, Uproar
Lv. 30 Fearow w/ Pursuit, Agility, Aerial Ace
Lv. 30 Xatu w/ Me First, Tailwind, Wish, Confuse Ray
Strategy - Noctowl does not have a flying-type move, Xatu does not have an attacking move, Send out a special attacker first to avoid being Featherdanced by Pidgeotto. Rock-types will have no trouble whatsoever in this gym even though the doorman recommends electric- and ice-types.
Reward - For beating Azila, you will receive the Tornado Badge; this is the fifth badge listed on your Trainer Card. She will also gift you with TM62 Acrobatics.
1F - Service Counter
2F - Trainer's Market: Top-Grade Items for Trainers!
- Top Salesman - Healing Items
- Bottom Salesman - Pokeballs, Escape Ropes, Repels, Mail
3F - TV Game Shop (Sells TMs)
4F - Wise Man Gifs: Express yourself with gifts! Evolution Special! Element Stones on sale now!
- Pokedoll, Mail, Evolutionary Stones
5F - Drugstore
- Top Salesman - EV-increasing Items
- Bottom Salesman - Battle Items
Rooftop Square - Vending Machines